Can I apply for a JULAC Library card to access other UGC-funded libraries?
Eligible PolyU staff and students can apply online for a Joint University Librarians Advisory Committee Library Card (JULAC Library Card) to access other UGC-funded university libraries.
Eligibility - JULAC Borrower’s Card
- UGC-funded postgraduate degree and non-degree students*
- PolyU’s self-financed postgraduate degree students*
- Full-time academic, research and administrative staff of equivalent status
* excluding exchange students
Eligibility - JULAC Reader Card
- UGC-funded undergraduate degree students (excluding exchange students)
A $50 registration fee will be charged by each host library and registration is valid until 31 July each year.
For more details and application procedures, please visit https://www.lib.polyu.edu.hk/services/access-other-libraries/julac-library-card.
Cannot find an answer?
Ask us by through the following channels: