Can I publish my paper in an open access journal without paying APC?

Answered By: Research Support (LIB)
Last Updated: 30 May 2023Views: 67

The Library has obtained cost-effective Transformative Agreements (or Read-and-Publish agreements) with various publishers, allowing for PolyU researchers to publish in eligible Open Access journals with a full waiver of Article Processing Charge (APC). To see the list of publishers that offer a waiver or discount on APC for PolyU authors, please refer to the Library Guide